DyConcept is a Toolkit developed by FAB Bertelmann Technologie.
The Toolkit can be used for the assembly of PowerTrain machines and assemblies of all kinds and allows the user a database-based, effective engineering by means of a dynamic software concept.
Software application for an intelligent 3D module configuration and model evaluation using Virtual Reality (VR) in the PowerGeneration and PowerTrain
- Configuration and simulation of a modular product. Ensuring functionality as well as minimizing the effort needed to create a configuration.
- Software will hedging the feasibility and function while minimizing design effort during the configuration process for all user defined combination of components and product options.
- ensuring industrialization
- Analysis on functionality and reliability for any component configuration and product variation.
- Reworking and conditioning of a product arrangment or/and a product kit.
- Merging and collecting of geometry- manufacturing- calculation and simulation data.
- Interfaces and connection to existing data structures, design software and processes.
- Packaging, conditioning and back up of existing processes and know how.
- Graphical reworking of the product and its components.
- Possibility of VR-usage system for presentation, sales, training, purchase e.g.
- Technical documentation of the whole configuration process, output to CAD, PLM, etc.
- Improve the economy and increase in efficiency through the use of objectively optimal configuration and design for each products.
- Validation of the feasibility and function in the early design-and layout process.
- Modular software structure for simple and user specific customization and extensibility.
- Hedging of a consistent design-an layout process.
- The results are efficient designs and highly flexible arrangments.
A project supported by the BMWi and the ESF.